|Heat Output||Cord Wood||56,000 BTU|
|EPA Test Fuel||26,300 BTU|
|Log Size||18 inches max.|
|For Spaces up to 1500 square feet.|
|Heating Capacity will vary depending on type of wood, floor plan, house layout, heat loss of home, and geographical location.|
The Vista Classic
The elegant, yet powerful heating choice for spaces up to 1500 square feet.
User-friendly operation and classic good looks come in a range of porcelain gem tones. All Classic wood stoves from Pacific Energy are beautifully finished with durable rich porcelain enamel. Porcelain is fused to steel to produce a timeless finish that is enduring, scratch resistant and timeless in its appeal. Pacific Energy's in-house porcelain process is recognized by the Porcelain Enamel Institute and quality assured by a limited lifetime warranty.
- User friendly,one-touch operation
- Air wash system for super clean ceramic glass
- Reliable, durable, non-catalytic technology
- High-tech burn system
- Easy to use ash disposal system
- Inside and outside combustion air capable
- Floating firebox design
- 304 Stainless Steel insulation cover
- Mobile home approved
- Arched door available in Gold, Nickel, Brushed Nickel or Metallic Black
- Available with a pedestal base or legs.
- Legs available in Gold, Nickel, Brushed Nickel or Metallic Black
- Cast Iron Trivet available in Gold, Nickel, or Metallic Black
- 9 Porcelain colors available | Learn more about our classic porcelain finish.
- Temperature actuated 125 cfm variable speed blower (Instructions, PDF)
- Outside Air Adapter (Instructions, PDF)
- Wood Stove Screen Door