|Heat Output||Cord Wood||72,000 BTU|
|EPA Test Fuel||34,600 BTU|
|Log Size||18 inches max.|
|For Spaces up to 2000 square feet.|
|Heating Capacity will vary depending on type of wood, floor plan, house layout, heat loss of home, and geographical location.|
The Super 27
The pinnacle for heating and style in mid-sized spaces.
Powerful by design, the Super 27 is the epitome of industry-leading innovation, giving you easy lighting, easy loading and effective heating in a mid-sized stove. Available with pedestal or legs and a variety of door finishes, the Super 27 delivers years of clean-burning and economical comfort. The Super 27, and all Pacific Energy wood stove products, are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty – giving you assurance of warmth, and peace of mind.
- Reliable, durable, non-catalytic technology
- Straight-in fuel loading
- Heavy plate-steel top
- Rich Metallic Black finish with black trim
- 304 Stainless Steel baffle, insulation cover, rails and flame shield
- Mobile home approved
- Inside and outside combustion air capable
- Arched door available in Gold, Nickel, Brushed Nickel or Metallic Black
- Available with a pedestal base or legs.
- Legs available in Gold, Nickel, Brushed Nickel or Metallic Black
- Ash system
- Temperature actuated 125 cfm variable speed blower (Instructions, PDF)
- Outside Air Adapter (Instructions, PDF)
- Wood Stove Screen Door